All of your frequently asked questions in one place
Yes we are.
Most orders will not be affected by any processing or shipping delays. Orders are shipped from our warehouse Monday to Friday and unless we get a large influx of orders at once, your order will usually ship the same day.
Delivery times are stated within the Delivery section further down this page.
If we are made aware of any changes to shipping times, we will be sure to update the delivery information page accordingly.
Absolutely. We ship to almost every country in the world, using reliable tracked shipping partners such as DHL, Deutsche Post, Royal Mail & more.
Promotional or ambassador codes can be used by entering the code at the shopping cart of checkout. Most coupons work in all currencies, but if you get an error you may need to change your currency to British Pounds (GBP). If you need to change the currency to GBP, all items from cart should be removed first, then the currency changed and items re-added.
If you want to change a product or size of product on your order, please click the 'Submit a request' button to contact us.
We will only be able to make changes to your order if it has not yet been packed/dispatched, so we can't guarantee that your order will be adjusted in time.
If you have entered the wrong shipping address on your order, you should contact us urgently by clicking the 'Submit a request' button. If your order has not yet been dispatched we will be able to change the address for you.
In the unlikely event of a warehouse picking error, please contact us immediately with the following information so we can get the issue resolved swiftly:
- Your order number
- Name and size of product you did not receive
- The name of the product you received in error
- A photo of the product you received
Once we have received the required information, we will advise on the next steps so you can get your correct item. If you are asked to return the item back to us, you can do so via the returns portal.
Delivery & Returns
Orders are shipped from our state of the art warehouses in UK, Netherlands and Sweden. We can ship to virtually any address in the world.
Orders within the UK should be expected within 2-4 working days. Next Day orders should be expected the next working day and are fully tracked.
Orders with Next Day Delivery chosen must be placed before 2pm to ship the same day.
Standard delivery via Royal Mail Tracked 48 - £4.76. Free over £50
Next day delivery via DPD UK Express - £7.42. Free over £150
Orders from European countries are sent via DHL Deutsche Post Tracked (Standard Delivery) or DHL Express. Orders below 150EUR with Standard Delivery chosen are shipped via our Netherlands distribution centre and will be delivered to your door with no duties or taxes. DHL Express orders may incur duties/taxes.
Standard Tracked Shipping (3-7 days) - £7.00 - £11.00. Free over 150 EUR
DHL Express (1-2 days) - £16.00 - £21.00. Free over 200 EUR
USA & Canada Shipping
Orders to the US can sent via DHL Deutsche Post Tracked (Standard Delivery) or DHL Express. Our Deutsche Post Tracked option is affordable and reliable, estimated delivery to your door within 5-10 working days. Note that all orders are subject to US & Canadian customs handling so the advertised transit times are not guaranteed.
Standard delivery (5-10 days) - £9.00 - £13.00. Free over 150 USD.
Express delivery (1-3 days) - £16.00 - £21.00. Free over 200 USD.
Rest of the World
Standard Shipping (Tracked) - £12.00 - £16.00
DHL Express (1-3 days) - £16.00 - £30.00
For countries that only display DHL Express as a shipping service, this is due to it being faster and cheaper than our standard shipping service.
*All timeframes are quoted in working days.
If you have provided an email and/or mobile number then International Express shipping comes with DHL’s inflight delivery notifications – On Demand Delivery. The first notification will arrive to your tablet or smartphone within 1 hour of collection by DHL so you will know your order is on its way!
The message will advise the estimated delivery date plus 6 delivery options to ensure your order is delivered to you first time. You will receive further notifications during your order’s journey.
If you do need to check progress outside of this you can do so at www.dhl.co.uk
Note that all orders are subject to local customs handling so the advertised transit times are not guaranteed. All timeframes are quoted in working days.
Free Shipping Codes are only eligible for standard shipping. If a different method is used in conjunction with a free shipping code, the order will be downgraded to standard shipping upon dispatch.
Orders from outside the UK are shipped via Netherlands, with the exception of DHL Express orders which are sent from the UK.
EU – When 'Standard Shipping' is selected, no duties or taxes will be charged on orders under 150EUR. If DHL Express service is available for your country, note that this is a duty unpaid service and may incur duty and VAT. Any orders that incur customs charges are the responsibility of the customer.
USA – All orders above US$800 will be subject to import tax. For more information, please check with the US Customs and Border Protection Department.
Canada – All orders above $20 CAD may be subject to import tax. For more information, please refer to the Canada Border Services Agency. Here you can find specific information for your local area.
AUSTRALIA – All orders above AUS$1000 will be subject to import duties. This figure can vary depending on the value of the parcel, so please check with the Department of Home Affairs for more information
Customers should be aware of their countries import & duties laws and are responsible for any charges added during the customs process.
If you choose to refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us, a shipping & handling fee may be deducted from your refund.
If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we'd recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
Once your order ships, you will be emailed a tracking number and link to the tracking portal. You can also get information about all of your orders, including the tracking number from within your Physiq Apparel account. Just login and go to 'orders' to see a list of your recent orders.
You can also access the tracking portal here. Enter the tracking number, or alternatively your order number/email address to see up to date tracking information for your order.
- When entering your order ID do not include the 'UK' prefix.
- Your tracking number will also work on the website of your local post site/designated courier stated above for more detailed information. It may take a few days for data to show up.
- Transit times are based on the average delivery time to each destination. Delays incurred by customs backlogs and inspections are not included.
- You may return items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund or an exchange. Transit times are not included in this time window.
- Items must be in new and unworn condition, as well as being in their original packaging. Returns with signs of use will be rejected.
- Any sign of scent (including deodorant) or animal hair will result in the return being rejected.
- If you have requested an exchange for an item which is more expensive then your return item, your order will be refunded and you will need to place a new order for your desired product.
- We work on a 7 day return turnaround time. During normal periods returns are usually processed quicker than this, but it is not guaranteed.
- Any OUTLET category items can only be returned for an exchange. Full refunds will not be offered. Products purchased as part of Black Friday, Summer Sale, Flash Sale or Winter Sale can be returned for both store credit or refund.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
The United States, Canada, Germany, France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, Switzerland, Portugal, Australia are currently eligible for our Returns+ service. This means you only need to pay for the return shipping cost to our returns depot in your local country. We will cover the international return cost back to our UK warehouse.
United Kingdom returns are free.
Follow these steps to create your return request on our returns hub:
- Go to our returns hub here
- Enter in your order number and email address. Your order number is the one shown on your order confirmation email, i.e. "115239". Select the items from your order which you wish to return.
- Choose whether you would like to store credit, a refund or an exchange.
- If in the UK, get in contact and we will send you a free returns label.
- If outside the UK, you will be provided with the returns address automatically.
- Ensure that you write your order number in large text on the outside of your package/box. This ensures our returns agents can quickly identify your return.
Unable to find satisfactory answers? Contact Support